This tutorial will teach you how to screen record on Samsung Galaxy A13 5G. Screen recording software enables you to capture the entire action, including sound, of what’s happening on your phone so that it can be shared or saved for later use.
The “how to screen record on samsung s21 ultra” is a problem that has been present for a while. Samsung released an update to fix the issue.
Hello and welcome to the new guide for today. We’ll go through how to screen record on the Samsung Galaxy A13 5G today.
So, if you want to know how to record a screen on a Samsung Galaxy A13 5G, you’ve come to the perfect spot.
Screen recording is a great function to have if you want to provide a lesson or show your friends anything.
Record the screen and store it, then email or share it to a social networking site.
This option is currently only accessible on a limited number of Samsung devices running One UI 2 and Android 10.
So, without further ado, let’s discover how to record the screen on the Samsung Galaxy A13 5G using this step-by-step instruction.
How to Record the Screen on a Samsung Galaxy A13 5G
In this comprehensive article, I’ve shown two methods for effectively recording the screen on the Samsung Galaxy A13 5G.
The reason I’m offering two techniques is so that if one of them fails, you’ll have a backup plan.
METHOD #1: Using the Screen Record Icon on the Galaxy A13 5G, record the screen.
- First, access the Quick Panel by swiping down from the top of your screen (Notification Panel).
- Then pick the Screen Recorder Icon, then long-press the screen recorder icon to alter the recording quality.
- You may now choose between No sound, Media Sound, Media Sounds, and Mic as your preferred Sound options.
- Then press the Start recording button.
- Now the screen recording in your Galaxy A13 5G will begin, and you will see a countdown clock at the top of your screen, as well as many options such as the pen tool to draw pictures, enabling or disabling the picture-in-picture feature, and stopping the screen recording by tapping the stop icon button.
- That’s all there is to it.
Take a Screenshot with the Samsung Galaxy A13 5G?
If the screen recording icon isn’t shown in your Quick Panel, what should you do?
- In the Quick Panel’s upper right corner, click the three-dot vertical icon.
- Then choose “Button Order” from the drop-down menu.
- You’ll now see the Record Screen Icon, which you can drag into the icon button area to add to the Quick Access panel.
- That’s all there is to it. Enjoy…!
If the screen record icon remains hidden, use the second way to record the screen on the Galaxy A13 5G.
Because the inherent screen recording function is not available on earlier Samsung smartphones, we must download a third-party screen recording program.
How to Screen Record on a Samsung Galaxy F12 is a must-read.
METHOD #2: Using a Screen Recording App to Record the Screen on a Galaxy A13 5G
- To begin, go to the Play Store and search for XRecorder.
- Then open it by clicking the Install option.
- Now you may begin recording your screen.
- That’s all there is to it.
When you install the screen recorder, the icon may appear in the notification panel. You may also manually record the screen by using this program.
Read this article to learn how to record the screen on a Samsung Galaxy A21s.
Articles Related to This YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN:
So, How to Screen Record On Samsung Galaxy A13 5G was the topic of this step-by-step tutorial.
I hope you find this post to be both informative and enjoyable! You may find more Screen Record instructions similar to this one here.
Which of the methods do you want to try first?
If you have any questions about this post, please leave them in the comments box and I will respond as soon as possible.
Don’t forget to sign up for our newsletter to get updates on new content.
Thank you for reading this article all the way to the end…!
Watch This Video-
The “how to screen record on samsung s20” is a tutorial that shows how to screen record on Samsung Galaxy A13 5G.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I record my screen on Samsung 5g?
A: The game has a built-in feature that allows you to record your screen. The option will be shown in the main menu under Options.
How do I record my screen on Samsung?
A: You can record your screen by going to settings and clicking on the option that says record my screen.
How do I record my screen on my Samsung Galaxy s20 FE 5g?
A: To record your screen on the Samsung Galaxy s20 FE 5g, you will need to download and install a video recording app from the Google Play Store. Once installed, open up the app and press Start recording at its bottom.
- how to screen record on samsung a31
- how to screen record on samsung a21
- how to screen record on samsung galaxy tab a
- how to screen record on samsung s10
- how to screen record on samsung galaxy s8