Microsoft disabled the ability to round corners in Windows 11, a change that has been met with mixed reactions from users.
The enable or disable immersive search and rounded corners in windows 10 is a setting that can be enabled or disabled. When the feature is enabled, the user will have access to immersive search on Windows 10.
He spent much of his time acquiring new talents and learning more about the computer industry, since he was passionate about technology, Windows, and anything that had a power button. Coming from a strong foundation in computer science,… Read more
- The latest version of Windows OS has a lot of cool features, however it seems that rounded corners are occasionally disabled.
- Check whether Hardware Acceleration is turned on to restore the original design.
- If you find no rounded edges in Windows 11, updating graphics drivers proven to be effective.
- Another essential aspect is to make sure you have the most recent version of Windows 11.
We suggest Restoro PC Repair Tool to repair a variety of PC issues: This program will fix common computer problems, protect you against file loss, viruses, and hardware failure, and optimize your PC to run at its best. In three simple actions, you can immediately fix PC problems and eliminate viruses:
- Download the Restoro PC Repair Tool, which includes patent-pending technologies (patent available here).
- To identify Windows faults that may be causing PC difficulties, click Start Scan.
- To address problems that are impacting your computer’s security and performance, click Repair All.
- This month, 0 readers have downloaded Restoro.
Take a look at our Windows 11 vs Windows 10 comparison to see how similar and upgraded the two operating systems are.
Rounded corners are just one of the many new and enhanced design elements in Windows 11 that provide for a more beautiful experience.
According to some users, all features (including animations and flyers) are accessible after updating to Windows 11 Insider Preview, with the exception of rounded edges.
What are the benefits of rounded edges for me?
The rounded edges make it easier to locate the required Windows area. These models are more effective because they allow your eyes to follow lines more naturally.
Microsoft developed fresh new designs that rebuild the current interface into a lot more pleasant and easy-to-use environment by adding rounded edges.
If your operating system doesn’t support rounded corners, this article will show you how to get the most out of Windows 11’s design.
What can I do if Windows 11 doesn’t have rounded corners?
1. Install the latest graphics drivers.
- To launch the device manager, press the Windows key, enter device management, and then press Enter.
- Locate and expand the Display adapters section.
- Select Update driver from the context menu when you right-click on the first driver.
- Select Automatically search for drivers from the drop-down menu.
- Wait a few seconds, and you’ll be informed if there are any available drivers that need to be updated.
- This procedure should be repeated for all of the available drivers in the Display adapters section.
- Restart your computer.
You may also use specialist driver updater software like DriverFix to automate the process of upgrading your drivers today and be prepared for future scenarios.
2. Update your Windows operating system
- From the taskbar, select the Search button.
- Update is typed in and the option to Check for Updates is selected.
- Check for updates by clicking the Check for updates button.
- Wait for Windows to check to see if there are any alternative versions available.
- If necessary, download any updates and restart your computer.
3. Make sure your operating system is up to date.
- Select Settings after pressing the Windows key.
- Select System from the left window pane, then Recovery from the right window pane.
- Reset this PC by using the Reset this PC button.
- Choose whether you wish to keep my files or delete them all. The first choice is the one we suggest.
- Choose between a cloud download and a local reinstall.
- Next should be selected.
- Then click the Reset button after following the on-screen directions.
- Your computer will restart and undergo a resetting procedure. Be patient as this may take some time.
If none of the other alternatives worked, you may try resetting the operating system to restore the original design, which has rounded corners by default.
Keep in mind that you may add rounded edges to desktop applications in Windows 11, and you can find instructions on how to do so in a Microsoft article.
As you can see, activating rounded corners on your Windows 11 OS is not difficult, and it can be accomplished by ensuring that your drivers are up to current and that the OS is running the most recent version.
The last technique should only be used as a last option since it is the most intrusive of the three discussed in this book, but it is still worth discussing.
Do you have any other ideas, questions, or concerns? Please let us know by writing a comment in the box below.
Was this page of assistance to you?
Thank you very much!
There are insufficient details It’s difficult to comprehend Other Speak with a Professional
Start a discussion.
The rounded corners windows 10 download is a problem that has been present for a while. Microsoft has released an update to fix the issue, but it’s not available yet.
- windows 11 rounded corners
- windows 10 enable rounded corners
- windows 11 no rounded corners
- windows update rounded corners
- avoid windows 11